; ;

ADS





More Car Videos

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Schumacher will not retire from Formula One

Spreading rumors around the Formula One scene that Michael Schumacer will retire from the season.

Despite the struggle this season, former champion Michael Schumacer will not retire and will race until 2012. The last race was very frustrating, as he did not finish the race with a broken transmission. Even hid teamate Nico Rosberg is struggling this season.

"I will be there,” said Schumacher, looking ahead to what he hopes will be a brighter 2012. “And the good thing is that I have a lot of support from all around, in particular from the company, in particular from the team, that they all wish me to be there, so I wish to be there, so I look forward to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...