; ;

ADS





More Car Videos

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Eastern Motors.info Chevrolet page and Google+ account

Made a tweak on my website yesterday, trying other features of Google to enhance my website. I am glad that my website is running again and traffic is starting to increase.

Hey guy I have a new webpage that is dedicated to Chevrolet Cars and more. It will cover events, news, and update about Chevrolet Motors.

Please do visit my new website at

www.chevrolet.easternmotors.info

When Google release their latest arsenal in the social media scene that will compete with the famous social network Facebook, the Google+. Easternmotors.info have an account and if you have a google+ please do add my account. Here is the link on my account.

My Google+ Account: Please my website!

See you then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...