; ;

ADS





More Car Videos

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mitsubishi Montero a lemon? Mitsubishi Montero sports needs a recall?

While I am harvesting my gold in cartown. I accidentally cross to the newsfeeds of my friends facebook account; I am not stalking or something; just to read updates of my friends activities though. I come across one of my friend post; sudden acceleration issue in Mitsubishi Montero sports 2009 to 2011 models. This is the most intriguing issue that I have heard in the auto industry. Well this scenario is similar to Toyota's Prius acceleration issue and Audi.


The common problem of the 2009-2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sports is the steering wheel does not go back to straight position, even you have purchase the brand new one; the "thud" sound of the Mitsubishi Montero whenever you hit on the accelerator; lack of power experience on the Mitsubishi Montero Sport engine; and the engine noise at 1500 rpm. The latest issue on the Mitsubishi Montero Sports is the sudden acceleration which is very dangerous to the driver. There is a specific blog that is dedicated to Mitsubishi Montero Sports sudden acceleration issue; and the images are very horrific that you will think twice before buying a brand new Mitsubishi Montero Sports. If you are interested to visit the site you can visit HERE




Here is one image from the website, all I can say is this is very horrific.


mitsubishi, mitsubishi montero sports, lemon, mitsubishi recall, mitsubishi philippines, union motors, montero, sudden acceleration, recall




The latest post is that they received a phone call from the distributor of the Mitsubishi Montero Sports to stop the site regarding on the sudden acceleration issue of the Mitsubishi Montero Sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...